Monday 28 August 2017

Interview and video

SCRIPT
Georgia.M
Georgia.W
Violet


Hi, I’m Georgia, and today I’m interviewing my friends Violet and Georgia.W on what’s good about Frankley school, what you would like to add or change in Frankley school and why. Here we go. (Georgia.W walks in with music.), Hi Georgia hows your day going,  Great thanks, you? Fine thanks. Are you ready, ready for what? The Great interview NZ!!!! OK let's go…….. Stay tuned for after the break. (adds for 30 secs -------------------------------------------). And we're back with Georgia Ward, OK hears our first questions Georgia, are you ready? Yep let’s do this thang!  Ok, How many siblings do you have?1, he’s a boy.  Your age? 11. Favourite colour?blue and green. What School? Frankley. Do you have any pets? 2 goldfish and 1 cat.  Okay here’s the hard questions after the break. (ADDS 30 SECS -------------------) so we are back with Georgia. OK, what do you love about Frankley school - I love the nice teachers and the big bush. I also love the independent learning. What would you like to change at Frankley -  Noting it is amazing the way it is


What would you like to add in frankley school? More devices in the classrooms (desktops, chromebooks).


OK thanks for coming on the show Georgia, see you back at school, I-I-I mean I’m a grown woman I go to work. (wink). OK up next


VIOLETS SCRIPT


Hello and as you now I’m Georgia, and today where back with Violet, let’s do this. (Violet walks in with music.), Hi Violet hows your day going,  Great thanks, you? Fine thanks. are you ready?  Ok, How many siblings do you have? 3, there all girls.  Your age? 9. Favourite colour?purple and turquoise. What’s the name of the school you go to School? Frankley. Do you have any pets? 2 guinea pigs, 1 dog 2 cats, Names? Pixie the dog peaches and Daisy the guinea pigs and buddy and Maggie the cats.  Okay here’s the tricky questions coming up after the break. (ADDS 30 seconds-------------------) so we are back with Violet, how are you doing vi? I’m doing great thanks,  are you ready for the hard questions? Yeah totally. OK, what do you love about Frankley school Vi -  I love the wonderful teachers, my friends, and opal the guinea pig.  What would you like to change at Frankley - so that we are allowed in the bush with a year 6 or teacher at lunch and that the cross country is in summer. What would you like to add in Frankley school? Swings in the playground, more classrooms because I think there are too many kids in room 8/9 and 10/11.
Thanks for coming on the show Vi you're a great friend. Well, that's its today folks, I have somewhere to be, bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HERE IS THE VIDEO



No comments:

Post a Comment