Wednesday 27 September 2017

Told you so

PART 1
Sometimes people are just mean and there is nothing you can do about it.

None of this would have happened if she didn’t say this to me, “ I told you so”.

CHAPTER 1
The problem

As once again we were playing a game outside against the boys. My favourite game. 5 aside netball. In my team was, Lucy, Amelia Sophia And Zoe. These guys were my best friends. At half time Zoe said
“ guys I keep running around everywhere but no one’s throwing the ball to me”
“Yeah but you’re running round so much we can’t throw it to you”.
“Yeah”, Amelia, Sophia and Lucy said.
“But, huh, you don’t get it”.

Our teacher, Mrs Cook came over and said
“Zoe’s trying the hardest and you’re not paying attention”.
“sorry,” we all say except for Zoe who has a slight grin on her face.  
“Well anyway it’s time to go inside,”  Mrs Cook said.

“I told you so Emma,” Zoe said in a “you’re so dumb voice” as we walked inside.
“Shutup” I sighed. Zoe started to cry. Lucy tried to defend Zoe by saying things like,
“you’re so mean” and
“You’ve got a problem”. Until one caught my ear that made everyone gasp,
“Actually, your problem is so big you should go to a school for kids with special needs”. I felt like drowning in a pool of tears. As I ran off to the bathroom to cry I heard people saying to Lucy, “Forget about tonight”, “Just don’t talk to me”, “I don’t want to be your friend anymore”. Even Zoe was mad at Lucy, as she just walked away.

CHAPTER 2
The suspending

I heard footsteps from outside the bathroom, then heard a voice “Emma, come out now please” and straight away I knew it was Mrs Cook. “I talked to Lucy and she said she was just really mad at you”.  I heard more footsteps and I really hoped it wasn’t Lucy, but it wasn’t it was Zoe. “Emma, please come out I’m sorry,” said Zoe. I heard Mrs Cook whisper to Zoe,
“she might listen to you”,
“I heard that”, I said Disgustedly.
“Well please come out and let us talk to you?”
“yeh ok”
As I got out there Zoe says in surprise “holey, your face is redder than a tomato!”
“Only because I was crying just till Mrs Cook came out”
“I’m so so sorry Zoe” and I ran up and gave her a big hug.
“I ‘ll go get lu - no don’t!” me and Zoe yelled
“Ok, ok, I’ll leave you guys alone for a bit”.

When me and Zoe went back inside we saw lucy getting pulled out of the classroom “but I don’t want to be suspended”
“too bad,” said our principal Mr Cam.
“Well, it looks like we won’t be seeing her for a while!”
“HaHa yeh”.

Chapter 3
The suite life

Since Lucy had gone everything had changed. Instead of half the girls following lucy they all followed Emma.
“The attention is crazy” I whispered to Zoe one day.
“I wonder who just pulled up?”
“Yeah, no one ever pulls up in school”. Everyone was staring. The door opened and … LUCY STEPPED OUT!!!!

Lucy looked so so different. She was wearing ripped jeans and camo converses. She ran up and gave me and Zoe a big hug.
“What”? me and Zoe said puzzledly
“Hello good-
“what do you think you’re doing?” I asked
“Giving you a hug”
“Do you not remember Monday?”
“But let’s just forget that and move on”
“Are you serious?” “you were so mean to me -
“Yeah, don’t you remember what you said,” Lucy said, “what was it - oh yeah, your problem is so big you should go to a school for kids with special needs?”.
Yeah about that…………

You know how I have an identical twin sister?



PART 2 COMING UP

No comments:

Post a Comment